Saturday, September 19, 2009

well then....

"Thanks for the laughs I guess, because that’s all you gave me, and I know I gave you a lot more than that."

i'm going to have to respectfully disagree.
the first part, that is.

all i gave you was a shoulder to cry on. a companion when you needed it. a best friend. (your words.)

all summer? really? i mean, i guess you could discount that, if desired. its not like i listened to everything you ever told me. it's not like i helped you, or at least tried to help you through all the shit you piled onto me.

im sorry that i have my own set of issues to deal with right now. im sorry that i barely have MY LIFE together as it is right now.
i wish i could tell you what goes through my head. like what really affects me. but i tried that once. i wont forget that either. needless to say, it went rather poorly.


honesty is the best policy. well, hey. tried that too. when i didnt want to skype with you because it was late and i was tired. ya. you went ahead and wrote an angry blog. aboout me. swell.

sorry that my idea of fun isnt sitting in a computer room while laying around watching 2 sets of cuddlers and a rubix cube. sorry that i wanted to see one my best friends, who i wasnt able to talk to much at "our" lunch. sorry that im trying to reconnect with the girl that you HATE. (and i quote..."i dont hate anybody")



despite what you think, not everything i do is to spite you, or to make you upset, or to go out and get you. im never thinking in my mind "boy, what can i do to piss her off tonight?"
i dont know why you hold me to a higher standard then the rest. if scott had done this to you...oh wait. he did. i dont see you ending your friendship with him for the umpteenth time.


i guess school really will be a bitch. i'll be sitting in the corners of both classrooms, in my usual seat.






No comments:

Post a Comment