Friday, September 11, 2009

Do it

judge. 

i got a blog. wut of et?

i probably wont tell many people about this. 

they'd get annoyed by my double spaced posts and fondness for ellipses....





im not as stupid as people think. this will probably disprove my argument however. 
("this" being the blog)

im not a strong writer. english was never my favorite class. 
my best year of english was the year i had an adulteress for an educator..12:20 anyone?



i cling to things. always. i overanalyze to a fault. i always think im right. i insult people constantly. i refuse to be wrong. i think i could be a standup comedian (insert pity laugh here) im still convinced im going to be an actor. have been since Dad showed me Star Wars for the first time. 


i so would princess Leia... but she couldnt hold a candle to Queen Amidala.



i got shit done today. go me. 


for once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment