Wednesday, September 16, 2009

seeing is believing, or so they say

i read your blog
and yours
and yours
and yes, even yours. 

i dont know what to say anymore. 
i feel like YOU expect too much out of me. i wanna be there. i wanna be your friend. but the truth is, i dont have a whole lot to offer. to be honest, i dont really know what you see in me.  i dont believe i can be what your looking for. which sucks. because you deserve so much better.

YOU make my day. everyday. i want you to be mine. i want that DAMNED letter from you. 
i love you so much. 

and to YOU, im sorry that it's come to this. i never thought things would change so drastically between us. its not you, i promise. you catch me at all the wrong times. and my memorys going to shit. 
and the answer is yes, i'm still wearing mine :)

and you. key word is distance. distance doesnt matter in the blogosphere. i can still read. and when spit daggers the way you do your still just as close to me as the computer screen. it hurts as if your right here too. its hard to respond and attempt to fix things when theres, well, no response from the other end. 

your not a whore
your amazing
your so sweet. still
and your....  ya



how many strikes now?


careful. or i just might take my base.








No comments:

Post a Comment