Friday, September 25, 2009

21st St.

Well somewhere between marching band and sailing
i started thinking of the answers to questions
'cause girl I've just got so many questions

"was it all my fault, did i love Her too much?
was I too far away did I not try enough?"

no it's not your fault i think you loved Her just fine
but I was far away but lord knows I TRIED

so I closed my eyes and I sang real loud
and out came a beautiful chorus
so that when we're together holding hands
(NO ONE IN THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD COULD STOP US)

and I want to thank You
for each night that i did not sleep
waiting for you to text me
they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger
and gives you hope to hold on longer

I'm not blaming Santa Monica
on this one anymore.....















No comments:

Post a Comment