Sunday, March 14, 2010

To answer Your question:

i don't really know.

everyday i come thisclose to calling you.
i come so close to driving the long way home, and parking just down the block, in our usual spot, and sifting through, like we always do.

but then i take a gander at my left hand. right where the heart used to always go. then i remember why.

you're dying from this? really? you did this.
it killed me.

close my eyes, make a wish, may she ditch the sinful ways that have plagued her to this day,
close my eyes, make a wish,i cant change her please change her she's in danger of driving me away...

scars heal faster then broken hearts.


"Your friends warned you: this bad bad boy makes her feel so good, this bad bad boy makes her feel SO good."



i still read what you wrote everyday. because after all, people don't forget.


what have you done lately?







p.s:

I can't relax. If you like me then check yes
and meet me after class.

1 comment: