Monday, November 30, 2009

Don't Let Me Go

tonight seems like a good night to blog. to reminisce. to remember
on a scale of 1-10:

wed: 9/10
i thought i missed you guys. but tonight you truly made me realize what you guys have done for me. you all redefined "treasured" in my heart. its good to have you all home.
(Dennys round 1: Hipolito owned joseph harred. with syrup. and we allowed the drunken meathead to scam on those poor girls behind us. we probably shouldve done something. oh well)
(1/1)

thurs:4/10
my family is kind of a joke. the food...mediocre at best. plus i burned the shit out of my mouth. never fun. but hey, you cant completely discount a night in which you play basketball with charlie and jenny sevy, and then be welcomed into their humble abode. i cant complain.
(Dennys round 2: oh hey man whats up. i made out with your sister. whoops)
(1/2)

fri:7/10
so i guess i bro'd out today. skappity skap then rageity rage. tonight was fun. meeting new people is fun. dont be surprised, socialize. Blackout Friday.
(Kettle Round 1: me, joseph, and ryan hadley gettin' shit done. and all at the low low price of $13.95. good shit boys, good shit)
(1.5/4)

sat: 5/10
well fuck. today couldve been better. not only did i wake up at 7:30 hungover only 4 hours after our late night, but i awoke to see my car trashed by a bunch of assholes. thank you to whoever was bored enough to go mess with my vehicle, and say things that lost my respect all at the same time. i send my most royal "Fuck You" to you, sir. needless to say, father was a bit upset when i showed up late to his baptism because SOMEBODY'S car was un-drivable and needed washing... great.
but then we folfed.
and then i saw things i never thought i'd ever be subjected to seeing: oh my god oh my god oh my GOD. you are disgusting. i cannot even look at you anymore. you are not related to me. get the fuck out. ohmygod.
(Kettle round 2: occurred before the spon-rage-ous events at casa de myles...therefore it is irrelevant)
(1.5/5)

sun: 6/10
today was well... long forthcoming i suppose. i dreaded today for multiple reasons, many of which weren't realized until the later hours.
bong cleaning, tomboys, dee-yon, dinobuttfuck, in n out, michaels, gasoline, team dheh, bedroom, "what happened last night", goodbye.
..........................................................goodbye. that could've been handled better. i'm sure of it. oh well. we'll get through it.

and then i walked. and then i talked. and then i walked some more. alot more. and then i realized the beauties and dangers of self-reflection (and singing like nobody can hear you when they actually can..)
(2/6)






i think i am in love with a man. and that man is Max Bemis. he basically ear-fucks me whenever im feeling especially angsty.


and i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment